The search for scholarships can be time-consuming. If you’re a student looking to save time on their scholarship search, here are four no-essay scholarships to apply for today.
1. Niche $25,000 No Essay Scholarship
- DEADLINE: MARCH 29TH
- Link: https://www.niche.com/colleges/scholarships/25k-no-essay-scholarship
- One student will receive $25,000 to help pay for tuition, housing, books, and other education expenses
- Create a Niche account to enter
2. “Be Bold” No-Essay Scholarship
- DEADLINE TO APPLY: FEBRUARY 1ST
- Link: https://bold.org/scholarships/the-be-bold-no-essay-scholarship
- A “bold” applicant is earnest, determined, and moving.
- Profiles will be judged based on those characteristics.
- $25,000 will be awarded to the applicant with the “boldest” profile ON BOLD.ORG
3. ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship
- DEADLINE TO APPLY: JANUARY 29TH
- $50,000 Annual total (50 winners).
- Each month, 4 Winners will be selected to earn $1,000 each.
- In December 2023, there will be 2 additional winners earning $1,000 each
4. CollegeExpress New Year, New Me Scholarship
- DEADLINE TO APPLY: JANUARY 31ST
- Link: https://www.collegexpress.com/reg/signup
- $2,023 Scholarship
- Automatically entered to win a $10,000 scholarship as well
- Answer the question “What is one new thing you hope to try in 2023?” in one sentence to be eligible